Senior Software Engineer – Robotics – Partille, Göteborg
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge – one where you can really make a difference? Are you passionate about technology and keen to share your expertise internationally? This is an exciting new opportunity to join the #SoftwareEngineering team, part of the EMEA Software Operations department, based in the Partille Office. You will be working in small international teams to design and to develop best in class software solutions with our standard software products for automated warehouses.
We’re offering a talented individual the opportunity to join our incredible team and get the most out of their potential – could it be you?
YOUR PROFILE – WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Extensive experience on Java technologies, both JSE and JEE (EJB, JSF, JPA etc.)
• Application Server: WebLogic
• UNIX and Windows operating systems
• Eclipse IDE
• Oracle / SQL Server
WHAT WE OFFER
We are a part of a global organization that strives to provide opportunities, a healthy work-life balance and a wide range of social activities. Just some of the benefits our teams enjoy includes:
▪ A great working environment
▪ Working with advanced technologies
▪ Encourages new ideas & innovations
▪ Empowerment & project ownership
▪ Multi-cultural workplace that promotes diversity
▪ Future-oriented projects with leading brands
▪ Hands on training & skills development
▪ Domestic and international career opportunities.
In this recruitment process we work together with Technogarden. if you are interested in this position please apply and add your CV.
Selection will be done continuously so please do not wait to submit your application.
If you have any questions, please contact recruitment consultant Carina Grip email@example.com or Rebecka Kvarnestedt firstname.lastname@example.org.