Application Specialist – eCommerce
Senior IT Process Application Specialist – eCommerce
This is a recruitment to one of our clients in Gothenburg.
In this role, you will be driving development of our eCommerce capabilities. We believe you have a background in eCommerce where you are able to combine technical skills with Business Process understanding. You most likely have experience from large web initiatives driven by customer insights, powered by an API-based architecture and use of agile development methodologies. You will be a key player guiding our Marketing and Commercial colleagues leveraging the latest technology supplied by our client.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The purpose of the position is to achieve the global delivery team’s overall mission by development of relevant business process, managing solution development or configuration work in close collaboration with the delivery team members, external partners and other relevant stakeholders.
- Responsibility to drive and support delivery team’s overall mission with ownership of own and team’s deliveries & performance of solution.
- Drive deliveries in collaborates with the delivery team members to deliver on team commitments.
- Delivers quality configuration & development work relating to IT-systems in scope. This includes estimation, planning and management of configuration work, development work or other tasks reporting on progress.
- Interacts with and constructively challenge users, customers & stakeholder to clarify needs & solution.
- Drives development and implementation of the global IT strategy including digital vision & mission and digital technology innovation roadmap.
- Actively manages relevant backlog and iterations from a SCRUM perspective. Takes on SCRUM master role when delegated.
- Develop and maintain expertise and best practice in relevant area including business processes, technologies, applications and relevant data.
- Decisions and prioritizations of development needs within agreed scope.
- Decisions within Solution Delivery Team development scope taken with respective Solution Delivery Lead or Business Owner.
- Platform, technology and architecture decisions effecting IT-architecture taken with Domain and/or Enterprise Architect.
- Sourcing, licensing and partnerships with suppliers or outside of agreed budget, architecture & IT-strategy taken with IT-Director and/or Service Manager.
CAPABILITIES; QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Background and experience from defining and developing eCommerce capabilities and digital customer experiences.
- University Degree in Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Minimum 5 year’s work experience in IT-solution development including leading development activities.
- Experience from agile development and DevOps methods including of end-to-end Software Delivery Lifecycle processes.
- Experience from applying digital technology creating business effect relevant in area of responsibility.
- Technical expertise in relevant platforms & technologies within the area of responsibility.
- Demonstrated business acumen and relevant experience of business, customers and/or functional area.
- Ability to gain understanding of customers’ business processes and unmet needs, while also managing expectations and scope.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills & relations with ability to work effectively with stakeholders in complex organizations.
- Ability to develop and present new ideas, concepts, approaches and solutions.
Please apply at your earliest convenience, the applications will be reviewed continuously.
For more information please contact Carina Grip at Technogarden by mail email@example.com or at 0735-179997.Skicka ansökan