Senior IT Process Application Specialist – Marketing Automation
We are now looking for a Senior Process Application Specialist – Marketing Automation to join our Global IT department.
We are extending our internal competence around Marketing Automation. We are looking for someone who is passionate about the Marketing Cloud platform in specific and the value it can provide to our business. To succeed in this role, you need to have a genuine interest in understanding the business processes and the technical details, and be eager to build a roadmap ahead and to deliver great outcome to make the roadmap come live.
The purpose of the position is to achieve the global delivery team’s overall mission by development of relevant business process and solutions in close collaboration with the delivery team members, external partners and relevant stakeholders to ensure effective and seamless customer interaction. To succeed in this role, you need to have a passion about understanding the business processes in combination with the technical details.
- Responsibility to drive and support delivery of the team’s overall mission with ownership of own and team’s establishment, deliveries & performance of solutions related to marketing automation.
- Drive deliveries in collaboration with the delivery team members to fulfil commitments.
- Delivers quality configuration and development work relating to IT-systems in scope. This includes estimation, planning and management of configuration work, development work or other tasks reporting on progress.
- Interacts with and constructively challenge users, customers & stakeholder to clarify needs and propose solutions.
- Actively manages relevant backlog and iterations from a SCRUM perspective. Takes on SCRUM master role when delegated.
- Develop and maintain expertise and best practice in relevant area including business processes, technologies, applications and relevant data.
- Contributes to the development and implementation of the global IT strategy including digital vision & mission and digital technology innovation roadmap.
- Decisions and prioritizations of development needs within agreed scope.
- Decisions within Delivery Team development scope taken with respective Solution Delivery Lead or Business Owner.
- Platform, technology and architecture decisions effecting IT-architecture taken with Domain and/or Enterprise Architect.
- Sourcing, licensing and partnerships with suppliers or outside of agreed budget, architecture & IT-strategy taken with IT-Director and/or Service Manager.
CAPABILITIES; QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- University Degree in Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Minimum 5 year’s work experience in IT-solution development including leading development activities.
- Experience from agile development and DevOps methods including of end-to-end Software Delivery Lifecycle processes.
- Experience from applying digital technology creating business effect relevant in the marketing automation or digital marketing area.
- Technical expertise in relevant platforms & technologies within marketing automation or digital marketing such as e.g. marketing cloud.
- Demonstrated business acumen and relevant experience of business, customers and/or functional area.
- Ability to gain understanding of customers’ business processes and unmet needs, while also managing expectations and scope.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills & relations with ability to work effectively with stakeholders in complex organizations.
- Ability to develop and present new ideas, concepts, approaches and solutions.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
We are a world-leading medical solutions company. We design and supply solutions to enhance performance at every point of care – from the hospital to the home proven it every day.Skicka ansökan