Join us on our journey to net zero and make an impact on the mobility of tomorrow.
Aurobay has over hundred years of heritage in creating premium quality engines. With homes in Sweden and China, we have a strong reputation for pioneering practices in the automotive industry. We pride ourselves in our attention to detail and commitment to excellence.
If you are interested in more information about Aurobay, you are welcome to read more about Powering a hybrid future – Aurobay, https://www.aurobay.com/
As an Aftermarket Engineer (Method & Spare Parts) you will be part of creating a new business area within Aurobay and play a crucial role in developing and optimizing methods and managing spare parts to ensure a seamless and efficient experience for our customers.
What we offer
In addition to a competitive salary, a great location on Lindholmen and a genuine work-life balance, we provide the following benefits:
- A yearly wellness contribution of SEK 5 000 for your physical and mental wellbeing.
- A personal and professional development scheme to support your growth.
- Want to drive a car? – Discount to buy a car, and a competitive leasing cost for a company car.
- Additional pension funding.
- Competitive additional and full coverage insurance.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience in aftermarket engineering roles, with a focus on both method development and spare parts management.
- Proficiency in relevant software and tools for method engineering and spare parts management.
Your role at Aurobay
As an Aftermarket Engineer (Method & Spare parts) you will:
- Define, develop, and run the method engineering area to enhance efficiency and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Contribute to the development and execution of our spare part engineering area.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives in the aftermarket production and service methods.
At Aurobay, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and believe that different perspectives and experiences make for a stronger, more innovative company.
How to apply
We look forward to your application that you send by clicking ”Send Application”. Do it as soon as possible, as we work with continuous selection, so the position may be filled before the application period has expired.
If you have questions or want to hear more, please contact Per Gottfridsson, email@example.com
We can’t wait to see what you can bring to our team!Skicka ansökan